Saturday, October 10, 2009

Poor Dadda

I think all the stress Mike's been under has finally caught up with him. He has been in bed since yesterday afternoon, poor guy, with the chills and then running to the bathroom....as you can see-he just slapped some random sheet and like 4 blankets on the bed in order to be comfortable-no mind the Pottery Barn quilt that was SUPPOSED to be on that bed. Guys....they just don't care about that stuff. Ha ha ha. Emma had fun making Dadda breakfast in bed this morning. She is a GREAT pancake maker!

I have tried my best, but try as I may-I just can't keep the kids away from his door. They just adore their dad-and want to be near him all the time, even when "dadda's tummy is owey" as Emma says. Sorry Mike...(doesn't look like he minds too bad-thank goodness.) What a trooper our dadda is!

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive