Monday, October 26, 2009

My Girls Fall Scrapbook Day


Twice a year my friends and I get together for a craft/potluck day. We make a double scrapbook layout (the ambitious ones make 2 sets-so each of their kiddos get pages)! That is a lot of work! Here are some pictures of the project I put together for us to work on. It was a blast! Special thanks to my wonderful husband for making our house nice & cozy with a fire in the fireplace (on the cold & rainy fall morning we were having), spending the morning rounding up the kids & keeping them away from the paper mess in the dining room! When all was said & done-the pages turned out super cute, the brunch snacks everyone brought to share were divine, and the kids had a blast playing with dad. Can't wait to do it again next month-the theme....GRINCHmas! Should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive