Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise!

Ever woke up and thought to yourself, I wonder what kind of fun is in store today? Well it goes like this: you'll have breakfast, then get your dishes done, and your laundry done and then all of a sudden you'll notice....what is Ol' Faithful doing in my back yard? It seems things got a little colder than usual last night and apparently it was too much for one of the sprinklers. The top popped off and it shot water out like a rocket! The water meter was going berzerk and I thought Mike was going to have a coronary! With water gushing up over 3 feet in the air, I guess he had a good excuse. It is hard to see in the picture, but the sparkly bits above our fence line-yep you guessed it! WATER! Not good-not good at all! So, Mike turned off the water to that system and we've moved on-until Monday (when he'll have to fix it).


Next thing you know, the kids decided to play nicely together! AMAZING! Now, most mom's know that when your kids are quiet and awake.....something is up. Or when they are giggling uncontrollably....probably not good either right? Today I am pleased to say, that isn't always the case. Following the giggling coming from the mud room, I discovered EmmaLee and Bryce had decided to make themselves a fort out of the dog kennel! Doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy personally, but when you are 1 and 2....what the heck-anything goes! They set up their lawn chair in there as well as various toys and we're having a jolly conversation between the 2 of them. Since there was only one chair, they had decided to take turns....literally I heard "Ok-your turn Bryce"...I just stood back and watched for a bit while they discussed the possibililty of watching "Charlie Brown" in there....I couldn't help but laugh and then of course-I ran and got my camera. What WILL those kids think of next? Gotta love it!So what started to look like a bad day in progress, turned around with 2 little rays of sunshine!


-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive