Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Such a Big Girl Now

How fast the time does fly.
I can remember Mike making the phone call to get EmmaLee on the waiting list at our friend Karen's preschool...when Emma was STILL IN THE WOMB! Not a joke people. And today-was her first day there. She has been thrilled & looking forward to this all summer! I took the day off work & took her out to a special brunch-a tradition I hope we can continue with the kids each year. She looked so adorable in the back to school outfit from Auntie Ashley and her new Pottery Barn Kids backpack from Nana. I just can't believe she's old enough for this whole process to start. It is definitely bitter-sweet.

We set out her clothes last night & had to hold her back from ripping off her P.J.'s & putting the school outfit on! :)
First thing-I gave her the school pencil treat from Momma & Dadda, and a card sent from Nana.
Then we popped in quickly to see Auntie Shannon before dropping her off at her very first day at her very own school!
She took a Back to School treat for each of her teachers


I KNOW she is going to love every second of school with Karen.
She even has a special "back to school" date to Frozen Yogurt with Auntie Shannon after-school...what a terrific day for my big girl Emee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive