Monday, September 13, 2010

Holy Crayons Batman!

Welcome to Martone's Crayola Factory....
well-not exactly. This afternoon Emma & I worked on helping our great friend Shannon relieve some stress....she is in charge of the first staff member birthday of the year-apparently some 2nd grade teacher....and they're only 3 days into school! Stressful???? YES! So we thought the pretzel crayons I did for my back to school would be PERFECT! We were right! These things are so dang cute-you just can't go wrong. They are also, so easy that Emma helped make them too.....
Mike came home and was pretty excited because he thought I was just making a random treat??? Ummmm a few too many for some Monday afternoon snack don't you think. ha ha ha. He exclaimed "Oh wow-awesome, I love those things" and reached in to grab a few, and I about had a STROKE! A quick shoo out of the kitchen and a promise to share leftover ingredients and he backed off. :)
Shannon came over soon afterwards and wrapped each one of those puppies....talk about a tedious job. But LOOK how cute they are! Did I mention they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E???
The staff room looked pretty cute when we were finished. I hope Katy (the 2nd grade teacher-whoever she is) enjoys her "Back to School" themed birthday from Shannon tomorrow! So fun...I miss those things about public school. My dream is to team-teach with Shan. I've always told her how much I envied watching her and Susie team the first summer we met. They were a dynamite duo. Couldn't the 3 of us teach together some year? I'd be in ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive