Monday, September 27, 2010

It Has Begun!

I couldn't wait one more second....it's time for Halloween folks! Here's what I've been up to-crafting away:
I LOVE me some Dollar Tree goodies! Black Crows, & skeleton heads-I just glittered up the little ones with a little help from the Martha Stewart glitter collection! I was going to do the big one too-but I think I rather like it "skull" color....I ordered the "Wicked Witch" vinyl lettering for $3 and put it on a $2.50 plate charger that I recently found at good ol' craft warehouse-a steal! Then I found the old beat up looking book (which is actually a box) at Michael's on sale for $4, put a little vinyl lettering on the spine and VIOLA! A Hocus Pocus book of SPELLS! My kids are LOOOOOOVING it!
Thank you Dusty's Nursery Gift Shop for the super cute BOO blocks that I have loved for the past few years. I found the cardboard witches hat at Craft Warehouse & decided she needed a little glitter-thinking about adding a dark purple velvet sash to it still though..... 
found this at the bottom of my halloween box! Didn't get to use it last year because it was on backorder from Scentsy-so it was exciting to see it when I had forgot all about it!
Stay tuned for further updates to this post regarding, the halloween crafting madness around the Martone household...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive