Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Bunco Babes!

I host Bunco in October & I CAN'T WAIT! Check out some of the fun I've got in store:
Damask & Halloween???? LOVE it!
Made these fun picks for the chocolate fondue fountain items....
Here's the inspiration I've collected:
Orange Soda & Rootbeer w/the cute labels I made to match the invite....
LOVE this idea...does it get any cuter?
mini candy apples...
this-except with the damask personalized labels....
this using one of the white pumpkins the kids grew out back-WITHOUT the face! lol

minus the funky "wicked bling bar" thing....lol
LOVIN' this set of plates & matching napkins...
These are some of the new halloween decorations I've been working on around here too! Have I mentioned how much I LOOOOOOOOVE Halloween???? he he he!
This will be my first time attempting to cut vinyl with my cricut-pray for me! :) Like I said-these ideas are just mu inspiration-hopefully they compare when all is said & done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive