Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is it really that time of year?

I can't believe it's time to start another school year! CRAZY I tell you!
I love fall more than anything-and school starting is one of those reasons, so it's a-okay with me! I get to see 8 sweet faces everyday and that is enough to make me smile and spend every spare moment I have, planning fun lessons & activities that disguise the fact that these kids are ACTUALLY learning! My job is the greatest job on earth.
Mike's mom sent me a link to the CUTEST back to school idea. So instead of making my traditional Sugar Cookies & Sprinkles kit for back to school care packages, I made these! Way faster than spending all that time baking-time was precious this week with the whole parade business....yikes! How cute did they turn out though???? Right?
Who would have thought some Rolos & a Kiss could be so fun? (I am saving Em's as a surprise for her first day of school on the 14th!)
We are starting out our first month back with Clifford the Big Red Dog. I can't wait....and-MY CLASSROOM IS PUT BACK TOGETHER! Yay! I thought I'd never see an end to all the filing, planning and organizing of materials. Organization makes me giddy. It's always such a good feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive