Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Special Delivery

Tonight the kids each got a package from Grandpa & Grammie! It was pretty exciting to say the least...they LOVE when they get their own packages-it's like christmas! 
Bryce was so excited when he saw all the camo gear like his friends wear at school-but the best part for him was the backpack! I had no idea he wanted one so badly....awwww-he couldn't WAIT to put it on!
Em of course was all aobut the girly clothes!
That is a happy face if ever I've seen one. ha ha ha
I turn around one way and catch this....he won't take it off-even to play!
Then I turned the other direction just in time to catch Emma stripping-she couldn't stand the anticipation of holding her back from new clothes....
Hugs to Grandpa & Grammie for the fun surprise-which I surmise is for back to school? Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive