Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Plans for Preschool Spookfest

For those who think it's too early-you must not know me that well...I am a PLANNER! Type A personality-I suffer from it. Sorry. It's no secret-halloween is my FAVORITE time of year. Been working on the plans for this years Halloween Centers. Should be spook-tacular fun! It's pretty easy to please 3-5 year olds :) Here are the inspiration pictures-we'll see how my students versions turn out!

Center Rotations:
Milk Jug Ghostie Lanterns, Frankie Soup Can treat holders (for witches brew), Franks hands filled with popcorn & candy corn "fingernails", tangram cauldron pictures, decorate a chocolate witch hat (ice cream cone), make a hanging dracula plate-man!
Lunch & Snacks
Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Carrot Fingers with Goblin Goo Ranch Dip, Candy Corn Cookie Sticks, Witch Finger Pretzel Rods, and Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive