Thursday, July 22, 2010

SO Pwitty!

These pictures speak for themselves about Emma's "makeup artist" skills....
What kids will do while Mom is chattin' outside and dad is pre-occupied with t.v!
Poor Peyton boy even ends up prey to her....good thing he loves her to pieces. Look what he goes through for her. Such a good giant puppy. 

On an "actual" pretty note-this is one of the new dresses Grandma made for Em this summer-she is OBSESSED with this one in particular. Can't blame her-it is totally cute. She asks to wear this ONE dress every stinkin' day, and finally I asked her why THIS one and she said (in a "duh" voice) "MOM....it's my Tink dress my Grandma made for me!" Oh. Now I get it-that IS pretty special! Hugs to Grandma for the "special Tink dress". :) Especially lovin' the fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive