Friday, July 16, 2010

2 Forever Friends

They are more than BFF's-they are my sisters. Through thick & thin, good times & not so great times-they are still my sisters. The best part is-we have ALWAYS been there for each other & we are completely open with our feelings. 

If I think one is being a total....fill in the blank....I just tell her! Yep-to-her-face. When I am being that same type of "angel" to be around...they do the same to me. That is something I have grown to really appreciate about our relationship. No talking behind the back-just SAY IT! That is the British in us I guess. Honesty is the best policy-no matter what. 

Sure-we've had times where we've been mad as hornets at one another, and need a MAJOR break or "cool down" period, but we always come back-and have NEVER been left to wonder "what the heck is her problem"....because she's told us! Sure we had our share of "cat fights" growing up-who doesn't. 

Hollie-remember when mom used to put us in the corner and make us face each other. We were told NOT to come out until we liked each other again! LOL! So funny. Worked though....well-maybe.

P.S. You still piss me off sometimes! lol 

and Ashley-you are the baby & you get away with MURDER I tell you! :) See what I mean about honesty?

It's been fun having someone to give you style tips, do your hair, make-up, share hand me downs with, tell secrets to & keep secrets for, etc. 

Sisters are a promise from our Heavenly Father that we will have a forever friend. I was blessed enough to grow up with 2 in my life. Sisters who have made me laugh, wiped my tears, hugged me tight, watched me succeed, saw me fail, accepted my shortcomings & weaknesses, cheered me on through my endeavors and kept me strong. Holls & Bubba-Life is better with you 2 in it. I love you bunches and bunches. 


1 comment:

Blog Archive