Saturday, July 3, 2010

Curious about Carnation

Last year for my birthday-Mike took me to Seattle for the day. While there, we perused a really cute bookstore near Pikes Place Market. Inside I found the most amazing resource book called "Out & About with Kids in Seattle". It is a 300 page book filled with "pamphlet" type information on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you can do with your kids in the state of Washington! This book was SOOOOO up my alley! Of course I hurried to the check-stand and had the entire thing marked before we got home that night. :)
Since that day, we've visited numerous places the book suggested. One that we starred was a place called "Remlinger Farms" in Carnation, WA. (note*-it is attached to the berry patch we enjoyed so much in the last post). This farm is AMAZING for kids! I am most definitely putting it on the preschool field trip list come harvest time-my students would FREAK OUT about this place!
Check out the fun we had:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive