Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Most Beautiful

Saw these picts today on one of my favorite blogs "Pioneer Woman" (you gotta check it out sometime-that woman is my idol-gesh!) Anywhoo-these pictures speak volumes....I think they are some of the most stunning photographs that I have ever seen. To top it off-they are both by AMATUERS! I had to put them somewhere special so I can refer back from time to time.


This one is the photographers children on the 4th of July-looks like a great representation of a familiar very famous photograph right??? I LOVE it! Someday I'll take great picts like this :)
















For me-this last one is just moving-PERIOD. You can only imagine the emotions she is feeling for whomever is represented by the overwhelming majesty of the sea of "Old Glory".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive