Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Double Duty

How cool is this?
My new purse you ask? Nope...keep guessing.....
Give up? It's my new CAMERA BAG! So stinkin' neat huh? Cute & trendy...right up my alley! It was a gift from Mike's mom when I had my latest "oh so fun" completely doped up-double root canal-dentist visit. When Mike opened the box to show it to me, I was a little shall we say....well....stoned-I guess is the best description. So it took me a while to really realize that I hadn't dreamed about this new bag, but that it was really mine :) -which just makes it even more exciting to me. lol
What I love is that it LOOKS like a purse and I can actually use it as one while it doubles as my camera bag-plus, it has SO MUCH more room than my actual Nikon bag, but just as much padding & security! It holds both my lenses, my flash, all my cords, 2 of my cameras, hoods, etc. and then some! My friends love it and want to know where I got my new "purse"-ha ha ha. Too cool. I never knew something like this even existed! Thanks to my mother in law for such a thoughtful gift & support of my new photography hobby. Anyone up for a photo shoot? I'll even bring my new bag along :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive