Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too Sleepy to Care

Miss Brinkley sleeps on our bed with us every night. She usually starts in between us, gets loved on for a few minutes, then she moves herself to the end of the bed. (She is probably most fond of this spot because it is also the place she bonded with and chose to "teeth" on as a puppy-as you can clearly see in the picture-but that's an unpleasant story for a later date!)
On a rare occasion, Peyton will chose to join us-normally he is a hot sleeper and wants to spread out with more room than the 3 of us will share with him on a queen sized bed. Last night was one of those nights, he fell asleep in the living room and in the middle of the night decided to come in bed with us. He walked in with his eyes shut (literally) and jumped up on the bed making himself instantly cozy. Too bad for Brinkely I guess-because when I reached over for my camera, this is what I caught....

Poor thing-her head is now in his crotch, one giant rough padded paw in her face and another heavy leg on her neck! I kept whispering loudly "Peyton-get off of her! Peyton....move!"

Then this is the look I got....kinda like he's saying "I'm just too tired to care" and I guess Brinkley was too-because that's how we all stayed for the next 6 hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive