Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The "Potty Train"



Emma started this process when she was 18 months old-she knew when she had gone in her diaper and she would freak out over the yuckies in there. She wore panties to her 2nd birthday party without any accidents too. She's always caught on quickly-although we've had some points of digression along the way-I think it's safe to say, she's 100% got it at this point!

Which brings us to yesterday...Bryce came up to me and said "Uh Oh Poopies"....to which my response was "Emma went poopie? Where?" Normally Em is quite proud of herself for doing #2 in the toilet and wants everyone to know about it-so Bryce will happily take the job she gives him of the little messenger boy in the hopes to bring an audience to the toilet. When I asked him where Emma went though, he looked at me confused, and paused for a while before saying it again "Uh-oh poopies" and then he pointed to him own bum. Yeah right I thought-so to appease him, I checked it out and sure enough! POOPIE! He was so proud. So here we go again-another 18 month old telling me what's up. Seriously-someone slow down this Potty Train cuz I want off! I've got 1 million and 1 things going on right now-can't he wait until summer at least? Well anyhow-I am proud of him nonetheless and he is pleased as punch being a big boy just like sister. For me though-he is my baby and I'm not ready :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive