Friday, January 15, 2010

Chores are done-now it's time to Dance!




Emma has recently appointed herself as the dishwasher utensils "putter awayer"...she loves to help and though it annoys me greatly to have her at my heels when I am loading and unloading the dishes, she's been FANTASTIC since she discovered "chores". I take out all the knives, and hand the basket of utensils to her. She thinks it's great (so can someone remind her of this when she's a teenager????) She merrily puts away all her plastic spoons, etc. and then moves on to the drawer  for the sippy cup lids and Bryce's ba-ba's. It's fun to watch her clap for herself when the task is complete! I give her a treat for her "hard" work and she runs to tell brother what a good job she did. I love this kid!

Today when she finished her "chores" she decided she earned the treat of dancing with her brother-...ok-whatever floats your boat??? So here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive