Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Official....

Mike's parents generously gave each of the 3 families, $500 as part of our christmas gifts this year, like last year, and we were told to "do something fun with it-it wasn't for bills, etc."
So....we have decided to postpone our annual California trip to see Nana this summer....instead-we are heading to Orange County to share Halloween & my Mom's birthday with her at DISNEYLAND!!!!

I know it is only January-but I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Em & B are going to be THRILLED! Halloween has become my favorite holiday since I had kids....I can only imagine what it will be like adding all the Disney festivities to it! Whoo hooo!! We have 9 months to save up the rest of the dough for the trip and come up with some FABULOUS costumes for the kids...that should be do-able. :) I'm sure EmmaLee's suggestion will be something to do with "The Princess & The Frog"-ha ha ha. Hmmmmm???? Bryce would make the cutest little frog.....
But I wonder if I can talk them into another of their favorite shows-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse instead:


can't you just see the cute Minnie Ears on that hat? I can totally doctor that up!
But cutest of all......

My little Brycey boy as one of these! He'll totally prefer the skeleton, but here's hopin' for the chubby pumpkin Donald :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive