Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Big Box-WOW!

Today the kids got another HUGE package in the mail from their Nana. People don't believe me-but she supplies the kids with their wardrobes...and everything is always from Gymboree, they recieve a new box every season, with matching pretties, socks & all! It is something my mom enjoys doing since she lives so far away from the kids, and I'm obviously totally up for it too since we don't have any of Maddy's great hand-me downs left! For those that don't believe me and continue to think I have random Gymbo shopping sprees...here's the proof, straight out of the postal box! My kids are spoiled from afar.

As Em opened the box she kept saying, "is this from Ashley momma?" (Can you tell she is used to getting stuff from her Auntie Ashley?-that's a good thing...) I told her "No baby-these ones are from Nana again!" So as she continued to open she's say "Oh wow Nana-oh wow!"
Funny kid
Bryce's favorite things were the Pirate shirts...he toddled around with a shirt singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho.....meeeeeee!"
Emma thought all the accessories were the best part. :) Such a girl!
Thanks bunches Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive