Thursday, December 3, 2009

An Old Fashioned Christmas

Took the kids to get their pictures done today-and I LOVE how they turned out. Plus, how darn cute are the old fashioned sled & car????Em & Bryce were asked to hold hands, so they did....and then impromptu-they started dancing while Emma sang the song from Sleeping Beauty! It was hillarious. Afterwards I gave them the treat I had promised...Jamba Juice & Pirates Booty-mental note: DON'T SHARE YOUR DRINK WITH THE KIDS AGAIN (I order mine with an "Energy" vitamin booster....) Need I say more about the rest of the afternoon?????

Nevertheless-no matter how crazy a day can be- the sound of a giggle from Bryce will always melt my heart, making me forget that I was JUST about to go crazy! I wish I could bottle up that sound so it would never go away. Now I understand Emma's Tinkerbell movies when they say "the sound of a baby's laugh is how fairies get their wings". I love my munchkins!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! These are soooooo unbelievably cute! Where did you have them taken at? Is there a link where I can order some pics??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive