Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a weekend!

Poor Emma is still under the weather-she has no fever, and isn't vomiting anymore but she constantly complains of stomach pains. Mike couldn't take seeing her like that anymore and had me take her to the E.R last night-where we spent almost 5 hours attempting to rule out an appendicitis-needless to say, we are back at home without any I.V's or such trauma-but she still doesn't feel quite up to par. It is days like these that I am SO grateful I only work part-time.

Seconds after being home from the hospital in the tiniest gown I've ever seen :(
To top things off:
I have had a Christmas card workshop on the calendar for months, and go figure it was today of all days! Boo... I was completely unprepared and lethargic from a complete lack of sleep, but the cards turned out "ok" I guess. The class literally took all day long because we were making 20 cards and a matching box to hold them in! I had nothing prepared and was doing it all as the class copied me. NEVER AGAIN! Thank goodness the next one isn't until February-leaving me plenty of time to prepare (I hope). Oh well, everyone understood-my kids will always come first and luckily Mike was home to tend to the needs of the little ones today :) Oh my-hopefully tomorrow will be more relaxing and Emma feels like herself again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Aawww...poor little thing. She looks just pathetic. Maybe she needs some chocky??

    The cards and boxes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! It is so hard to see your little ones so sick. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I am finally done with the military Holiday party so I have my sanity back.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive