Monday, November 30, 2009

My 90 Day Challenge-Grrrr

I'm not gonna lie-with all the pictures I've been in lately, I've been TOTALLY depressed and COMPLETLY disgusted in how I look these days. I could go on and on with details but I'll spare you the grief in words since you can see it with your own eyes already! So with it being the 1st of the month tomorrow-I have decided to start on DAY 1 with a 90 day weight loss challenge. My big butt is gettin' out of bed and will be headed to the gym in the morning before work & I'll also be keeping track of my food points for the next 3 months. I'll be competing against only myself-but still....here's hopin'-keep your fingers crossed for me and feel free to check in randomly to make sure I'm stickin' to it! I need all the help I can get. Trust me...maybe if I finish strong I'll treat myself to something special-like a new cute outfit in a smaller size!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive