Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cutie Patootie Christmas Goodies

Christmas is the best time of year as a teacher-all the creative Mom's come out of hiding and look at the fun things they come up with!
My little Amie gave me this-HOW CUTE IS THAT? (You should have seen the snowman building kit her brother gave me last year! Adorable!)


Little Miss Sienna made one of these for each of her friends with their own personalized recipe on the front and matching snacks for school today too! Who would have thought-a snowflake disguised as gingerbread kids???


I had to add this because my own babies Hand & Feet reindeer are my favorite decoration....



Have I inspired anyone's creativity yet?

1 comment:

  1. I can not take credit for the smore's guy or the snowman kit last year. That is all from my Mom's creativity! I wish I could come up with those things! Amie loves going to school. She can't wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive