Monday, November 23, 2009

Out On A Limb

A couple weeks ago I found this sweet little scrapbooking company located in American Fork, Utah called Out On A Limb Scrapbooking. They sell these pre-made double layout scrapbook kits on the cheap and they are SUPER cute! I really wanted to try it out so I ordered a bunch to get myself caught up quickly on a few pages. Normally, I am the one (between my friends and family) that has to put kits together for everyone else, and finally I got to be on the receiving end instead! Let me tell ya-it is GREAT! The kits are adorable and I put them all together in a matter of minutes! So cool! The kits include all the embellishments, cardstock, cutouts & directions...does it get any easier? Check out what I made...



Fun huh? Go check out her other kits at www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive