Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Photos are Here!!!

After much stressing about the matter, Hailey Gress did a wonderful job on our pictures. They turned out pretty stinkin' cute. Talk about the little details too....she dropped off the pictures today in a cute little done up "country type" bag with my CD (which she made a cute label for) enclosed in a personalized DVD case, with a copy of her release and suggestions for printing! I must say, I was pretty impressed.

So I checked out the pictures immediately and realized a few things...not only do I now have new photos,  I also have a new affirmation that I need to use my gym membership more! Oh well-such is life. :) Nevertheless, my family is beautiful and my greatest blessings. Enjoy!












This last one is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! It really shows how much this Dadda loves his babies. I am so lucky my husband is such a great dad-I can't say it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive