Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome Home!

Well after over 3 months-my blessed Nikon D60 is back from the repair shop. I dropped it off for a common repair (battery cap door) at Kits Camera in Issaquah...back in August and after about 27 phone calls to their manager-my camera finally arrived on a FedEx truck this evening! Oh how I have missed her. I immediately sat down and put all the accessories back on it, memory card back in and started her back up again! To my surprise there were photos on the card that I didn't take and therefore-didn't know about! How exciting....
Mike had been watching the kids one afternoon (back in the summer) while I was off planning for school. Being the good dad that he is-he took pictures of his afternoon with the kids. He had them painting with shaving cream-and by the looks of it, they were having a marvelous time too! Way to go Dadda! Pictures AND a kid friendly activity-all without me around to give such suggestions.....someone raised him right huh? :)

Poobee-you really are a #1 dad! What a wonderful added bonus to getting my camera back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive