Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lost iphone picts-Random Summer Fun

I found these 2 one night like this. Melted my heart! 
It's a pillow....It's a Pet....It's a PILLOW PET! :)

Who knew-if you take your puppy to Dairy Queen's drive thru, they give them a free "doggie sundae" in a cup! A yummy soft serve treat on a hot summer night.


 It took me forever to figure out this cute, simple summer dress pattern that Mike's mom sent. I scratched out my eyeballs a few times, there may or may not have been some screaming every now & then (I can't recall), but-I finished it! :) And it turned out darn cute!
 The kids went to a birthday party or 2 where this monstrocity was the entertainment! Goodness-I never went to any crazy parties like this when I was a kid!





There were water parties with bounce houses, sprinkers, water balloons & swimming pools....look how beautiful our valley is. Pre-fires :(



 It would appear SOMEONE found the camera on the phone.....she LOVES my grandma's pearl necklace. Wears it 4 out of 5 days to school. :)



clearly dad's glasses are another hit! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive