Friday, October 19, 2012

Harry Potter Bunco!

Once again-it is October, and that means it is my turn to host Bunco with my partner Nicole. We decided on a Harry Potter theme. I borrowed a bunch of stuff from a previous student (who is obsessed with Potter garb) and Nicole gathered a few things she found. Together we created our version of: Hogwarts.

Ferrero Rocher Snitch truffles....

Apparition Apples



Bottles of Phoenix Tears to quench your thirst


And chocolate frogs to aid a sweet tooth!








We pinned taper candles from the Dollar Tree to the ceiling-it created an awesome floating candle affect-especially with the Hogwarts theme soundtrack playing in the background.



I made different bunco cards to represent each "house" and the traveling bunco was Potter glasses. 

Prizes at the end were our typical monetary gifts tied to "Pocket Potions" from Bath & Body Works.
Everyone had a great time enjoying each others company & yummy appetizers & sweets. And for once, I have NO CLUE what I am going to do next year!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive