Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pearly Whites

Em went with Dadda to her very first dentist visit today. Mike is such a great dad-he even asked me if I wanted him to take the camera! Awwww.....OF COURSE! :) so kudos to Mike for all the picts of this milestone.
EmmaLee is the kid that we have to explain things to before they happen-you know, give her a little preparation for the upcoming event. In the past she has always been on board with EVERYTHING we tell her about, as long as she's prepared. So I quickly explained that she gets to take a special trip with Dadda in the morning to a place called the dentist. They are going to brush Dadda's teeth and Emma's teeth and if Emma does an awesome job-they will give her prizes! 
She was so excited, she threw herself in my arms and gave me a HUGE hug. (I felt kinda bad at that point....poor kid-she has no idea I HATE the dentist.)


I had to wake her up this morning and she jumped out of bed, eyes half shut-and she was so happy to be going out with dadda. ha ha ha
Apparently she had no problem showing them her pearly whites! She let them polish, floss, flouride and rinse-but most shockingly-she loved every minute! Sounds like me when I was a kid.....and then I grew up. ha ha ha






Just keeping my fingers crossed that she  doesn't get her first cavity until 18 either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive