Friday, November 12, 2010

Horray for Turtle Bay!

Grandpa and Grammie recently went to Turtle Bay-Hawaii-again. Each time they go, they send a package of goodies for the kids. Here's what was in the "box" this time (see picture of box at the bottom-kinda funny)

A sea turtle with his very own story book about his turtle adventures in the warm ocean of Hawaii....


I think it's a winner...

"Reading" the Aloha's from Grandpa & Grammie at the front of the book....
Let's not forget about Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts!
Mouth stuffed, but always room for one more with this guy!

She couldn't have been happier to see a Seal just for her! Recently she's been really into an Ariel movie that has a seal pup as one of the main characters....so this was love at first sight!
She kept telling the seal-"My grandpa and grammie got you for me!" Awwwww.....


reading the Seals story to her....this seal has gone EVERYWHERE with us lately....forget the adventures of the Hawaiian sea-this pup has been having the time of her life in "good ol' Eburg!" ha ha ha
And what gift is complete without some awesome wrapping? As the kids pulled the items out of the box, Mike and I starred at the cardboard container.....it gave us quite the chuckle...something you don't see every day?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the box...that's why I tore it apart and turned it inside-out! I was hoping you all wouldn't notice it. I got it from the little sundries shop at the resort and I didn't notice what kind of box it was until I got it back up to the room. Actually, it was your Dad who saw it and said "what the hell does that box say on it?" I looked at it and started laughing. Glad the kids liked the toys...hope you and Mike got a piece of chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought it was hillarious! It's hard not to notice a giant ASS staring you in the face on the bottom of a box! SOOOOOO funny. :) LMAO! :) Thanks for the chuckle..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive