Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rock On!

Yesterday as Mike and I stood chatting in the kitchen and we realized that it had gotten a little too quiet for an extended length of time-which if you know my kids...this means-uh oh! So I went in search of my 2 rascals and found this:
and this...Bryce is completely awstruck with this toy!
It is a Wiggles guitar that was given to them as a hand me down toy from their cousins. Douglas used be obsessed with the Wiggles-and then Emma went through a phase too. When we were visiting them in Oregon about a year ago, she found this toy in their stash and they graciously gave it to her. EmmaLee is over the whole Wiggles thing-for the most part- but I had no idea Bryce liked them now! He sat on our bed FOREVER just listening to the songs that would play when he pushed the various buttons. Mike and I stood in the doorway (I was armed with my camera-of course) and we watched as he sang-looking more like Stevie Wonder than himself....he'd push the button, close his eyes and slowly wave his head from side to side as he sang "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, Fruit SaaaalAAAAAD!" We had to hold our breath from laughing too hard-Bryce was completely mimicking how he has seen & heard his sister sing this song with the DVD. Now there he was, all on his lonesome, having the time of his life Rockin' out with the WIGGLES tunes on his guitar! This toy has stood the test of time-4 kids later and it's still a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive