Friday, February 26, 2010

Disneyland or BUST!

I think Em has Disneyland on the brain too....today she got out a bunch of toys & trinkets that she has collected from the park since her first visit at 9 months old! Last year she thrilled in collecting the pressed pennies. Today, once again-she found the collector book in the "safe spot" I had it in.
She has been sitting playing with the various character coins since 9 a.m! I was standing behind her and I heard her "talking" to the toys saying things like: "Ooooohh, this is wonderful-just great! I gonna go to Disneyland and ride Alice!  Then Small World you can see um.....Nemo and Dori......and Ariel...."
Even Brycey Boy has been particularly into the sippy cups they got there last summer! October can't come soon enough for us-I guess it really our "Happiest Place on Earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive