Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOOK AT THAT!

Grandma & Papa decided a practical gift was the best way to go for Emma's birthday this year and BOY has it been a blessing!  Em stood at the window and watched in amazement when it got delivered from Costco today. The box on the front porch was HUMONGOUS! I signed the papers from the UPS man and came inside to tell her that her gift from Grandma & Papa was here-she was in disbelief that something so big was for her! It was funny! She THREW on her fuzzy Princess Tiana slippers and ran out in the rain to hug the box exclaiming "My birthday party from Papa!" 
Mike and I carried it in to her room, rearranged a couple things and installed the drawers. I spent the next 30 minutes putting in all the clean "little kid" laundry, etc. and though it's not MY birthday-I feel a huge burden lifted here-being organized is like my oxygen-I LOVE the feeling it brings! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Grandma and Papa for such a great idea!
Now I just have to keep the kids from coloring on it or using it as a "rock wall"! :) Just kidding....well maybe not.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive