Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whoville Hullaballoo!!!

Things are becoming SERIOUSLY Seussish around here these days....only 2 days left until my biggest function of the school year and then I can FINALLY relax for 2 whole weeks! I can't wait! Christmas movies, books & snuggling with my babies....until then-here is the turmoil spilled all over my house :) 



Bryce made a Holly Who Wreath at school-with hands from each member of our family...

The kids all made gifts for Parents (Grinch Soap) and simply decorated a bag for wrapping purposes....cuteness. 


Coloring the GRINCH on the transparency for the soap insert.
She's so proud that she can now write her last name too!



A little Grinch Geometry. Math with sweets-does it get any better? It IS math after all....


Working hard to make his Grinch mask...



My kitchen is overflowing with the makings of Grinch Crayons and Grinch face sugar cookies...

My living room has piles of WHO headbands & other various decor for the play set.



Dining room table covered in more decorations....


And thank goodness for my basement to store 8 of these monstrous snowflakes. They are literally each over 2 1/2 feet in diameter!


SOOOOOOO fun! Can't wait for Saturday. The kids have been practicing like mad. They can't get any cuter. Trust me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive