Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hugs

Thank You Thank You to everyone who helped support my preschool, Em  & Bryce with their preschool SCENTSY fundraiser! It was a big success & Em & B won 2nd place in the entire class! Special thanks to their biggest contributors: Nana Allison, Auntie Hollie & Auntie Ashley! The kids are SO excited to get their Scentsy Buddies. Em is jonesin for the Puppy dog & B really wants the Kitty Cat (whom he has already named PUSS!) I on the other hand am SO happy to be able to purchase needed curriculum items through this new fund instead of my pocketbook (as is typical)!
Though my kids won 2nd place, my friend Courtney (who hosted the fundraiser), made it possible for all my students who sold their minimum goal of $150 to get a Scentsy Buddy, not just the top sellers. (The top sellers got added prizes too!) What an incredibly generous gift/donation! We are very grateful. Can't wait for her to present them to the students tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive