Friday, December 23, 2011

RED

About a month ago I ordered some things for Bryce from the Disney Store for Christmas. Among the items were a few of his favorite "hot wheels" type CARS characters. He already has a bunch of the characters but there were 3 in particular that he doesn't have that would make perfect stocking stuffers. I quickly ordered and checked over my shopping cart (which has pictures of each item next to the list of purchases) and called it good after reading it 3 times. 
Complete Order-CHECK!
When the box arrived in the mail I went through the inventory & found this little guy at the bottom of the shipping box. 
Disney CARS character called: "Red"
I thought-Weird....Bryce already has that one-in fact it was one of the FIRST ones he ever owned. I KNOW I didn't order it.  But there is was. Clear as day. Odd. I didn't obsess about it and figured I'd just put it in the closet for a gift for whoever at some point.
A couple weeks later-Mike sent me an email about the family that we had adopted for Christmas this year. 
Single mom and 4 year old boy.....
and there just as clear as the extra ordered item in my Disney Store box it read "LOVES FIRETRUCKS"!
Coincidence? I think not. And suddenly it all made sense. 
I love when our Heavenly Father works through us like that. LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive