Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa Bash 2011

I've been itching to have a vintage christmas get-together & I think I'm gonna!


Saw a cute idea on a blog and thought I would do my own rendition-change it up a bit to fit my kids, and throw in a vintage twist. A simple little holiday kiddie get together-but hopefully memorable.
Activities: Making Reindeer food, a christmas flashlight scavenger hunt & back home for cookies & cocoa. These are the printables I've come up with so far:





 Tags to attach to items for the scavenger hunt. My kids are NUTS about scavenger hunts. NUTS people! :) They'll freak about this.




I'm thinking mint chocolate chip cookies might be Santa's favorite????
Printing these out on sticker paper, attaching them to empty glass frappuccino bottles and inserting some of the leftover candy cane striped straws from Bryce's school snack the other day? 
Um YES! SUPER cute right?

Now on such short notice-we'll see who can make it???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive