Friday, August 26, 2011

Poison & Motley

Ever had a contact high? I can now say, I have. And if you came to the last concert I attended, you would too! Lol...My sisters & I got a Groupon deal to go to an awesome concert (to see one of my FAV bands- Poison) at Cricket amphitheater in Chulajuana-I mean Chula Vista, :) for $20 each! What a steal! It was a great concert. Poison was touring with Motley Crüe, and San Diego was the last stop on their tour. Gesh-love me some Bret Michaels!!!! 25 years of rockin & still kickin it! Even with the flu, he came out and knocked it outta the park!


Gotta say, unlike like my sisters, I feel badly for the Motley Crew....some sweeeeeet songs, but seems they don't know how to speak without singing. Basically, all I gathered between songs was the F word????? Weird. :) Tommy Lee had the COOLEST drum setup....on a freaking roller coaster people!!! Not kidding. He was harnessed in & would play as it took him from side to side & upside down, fireworks blazing....the whole enchilada! A really great show! I'm a loser so I texted Mike the whole time. Cut me some slack, I obviously missed having him there. He went home the day before the concert :( oh well, next time right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive