Tuesday, June 29, 2010

School Fun

I made these little "Space Men" for my friend Shannon's birthday. Hopefully she'll get a kick out of them the way I did. They are word spacers-for little kindergarten kids who are just learning to write sentences. They place the "space man" after each word to leave an acceptable gap between the words they write! Just a fun way to learn a boring rule. :) Since Toy Story is HUGE right now-I decided to make them the "Alien" space guys instead of your typical Astronaut. There is a giant magnetic one for her white board and a container of 30 little guys for her students. Thinking of putting these up on Etsy-I think they'd make a cute teacher gift????
I have a few plans up my sleeve to make a couple things for my classroom next year too-like "Popcorn" words, compliment bracelets, a dry erase table top, and Special Agent OSO Storytime "Mission" cards....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment