Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jump-A-Jump

So they say-It's Better To Give, Than To Receive...right?
That's why I bought the kids THIS for MY birthday!
Ok-I guess it was more a gift to myself. A little gift I like to call "sanity". This thing is a kid energy sucker outer! The only problem Mike & I have found=why didn't we get this sooner!!! :)
The kids jump on it all day and crash by bedtime! It was a breeze to put together and it the perfect size for both Em & B. They can climb in and out of it on their own, zip up the enclosure and literally bounce of the walls IN THERE instead of in my kitchen, living room or classroom! :)
(See...even Pey Pey enjoys the peace :) Just chillin' in the truck bed while we all hang out in the garage.)
EmmaLee thanks us for it everyday-literally. I'm excited for the day the kids are big enough for us to get a family sized one so we can ALL bounce!

1 comment:

  1. So Fun!! I want one. Great pic of Peyton. Hope you are having a great Birthday! We are thinking of you and miss you. Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks! Love you - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete