Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Sewing Desk-DONE!

Remember back to a post I made in September sometime???? Where I bought this craigslist desk for $20? The one in the far back left.
and the kids helped "prime" it-on the hottest day of the year????
 and my sweet spouse sprayed it for me....
I LOVE the color!
 I taped off some stripes and painted them metallic copper!
 Again-LOVE it! Then there it sat....waiting....and waiting....and waiting for Home Depot to pull their heads out and figure out their stock issues. I needed some Martha Stewart hardware in a BAD way! Had my heart set on some drawer pulls-no other kind would suffice. Picking out hardware is not easy people. In fact-I loathe it. So when I found the perfect ones-I promptly ordered them. Unannounced to me, Home Depot ran out of stock, didn't notify me and didn't know IF they were going to even get any more in. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That was 2 months ago. Frustrating to say the least.
As of yesterday, the nice man in brown dropped off a box of lovely Martha Stewart hardware-right at my front door! OH HAPPY DAY! Needless to say: project impossible-is now COMPLETE!
and the end result:
drumroll please.....
 I
Am
In 
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment