Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finally finished....

Poor kid. I felt so terrible about not finishing his cake in time for his birthday. With the kitchen remodel, his party & family from out of town-all in the same week, I just ran out of time :( I know it sounds stupid, but I've made them a cake (or in the beginning-their aunt made their cake) every year since they were born. He didn't get one this year and I felt like a loser mom. Dumb. I know.
However-today I had 2 seconds to breathe, so I pulled it out of the freezer & finished it. We sang to him & he had no clue his birthday is NOT a week long festivity :) 
All's well that ends well.







1 comment:

  1. It turned out super cute and what's not to love about celebrating a birthday all week long?!?!?!? He looks pretty darn happy to me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive