Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bryce's Birthday at School

Bryce's actual birthday isn't for a few weeks but today was his assigned preschool snack day at "I Know I Can Preschool" so....
he dressed in his piratey duds that Nana got for him at Legoland this past summer-especially for this occasion....
We thought he looked adorable. Of course.

Got a birthday crown & was sang to....

handed out snack at BOTH schools this morning/afternoon....

and really didn't mind it being his un-birthday. Who would???

Bryce LOOOOOOVES oranges, so I made lego pirate ship jello cups & personalized mini waters for hime to take to his preschool.



and Lego cake pops for him to hand out at my preschool. I'm lame-30 cake pops did NOT sound like fun to make, so I cut that in half and called it good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive