Monday, March 19, 2012

WHAT THE......

I am SORRY but I have NO CLUE why people find THIS beautiful! I just don't!
Nothing about it is beautiful to me-in fact it SCREAMS disgusting and gives me the heby jebies! GROOOOOOOSSSSS! What is this kid-like 3 years old? Hello MOM-give this kid a cup of milk for pete's sake. So sick and WRONG. Seriously. Apparently she did not get the memo that after 12 months old, there is nothing that the child is getting from you that he/she can't get from other sources-and therefore you are doing it for self satisfaction and THAT is sick. I'm not joking. The comments on this pict are: "Way to go mom" "you go girl", etc. etc. WTF? Are you kidding me?
Ewwwwwwww......sorry. Just needed to vent. So many people have been posting this crap about extended breastfeeding-like they are attempting to make it a freaking fad or something. I am also aware that this topic is like bringing up subjects like politics or gun control but whatever. It is obviously annoying the crap out of me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. At a certain point it's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sayin.......I can't imagine breastfeeding B right now, or sat year, or even the year before! If he is old enough to walk and talk, and can obviously communicate his needs so people other than myself can understand, am I really gonna say " hey B come get your mid morning drink from my BOOB?" ewwwwww. I actually saw a mom do that when me was a toddler. We were at the kiddie gym and a little boy of about 3 going on 4 came over to his mom (who was chatting with another gal) and said "mom, I want a snack" . No big deal kids pretty much always expect a snack at these places, even I had fruit snacks & a sippy in my purse for Emma. Anywhoooo, the mom said "ok honey, come here then" and preceded to whip out her boob and put the boy on her lap! No freaking joke. I thought there must be Ashton Kutcher lurking in the wings somewhere because THIS was definitely a "punked" moment! Nope. He awkwardly almost falling off her lap, laid back & sucked away while she continued to gab. I wanted to die! So wrong in so many ways. There truly is an ending point people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And not me, Em was a toddler! Lol

    ReplyDelete