Monday, March 19, 2012

Momma Munchkin Date

Mike and his buddies left this morning at 4am to go fishing for the day. So it's just me and the munchkins today. When the kids woke up they climbed in bed with me and after some morning snuggling, we decided to go on an outing together. I didn't tell them where we were going-but when we turned onto the street where the fun was located-I knew they clued in due to the squeals in the backseat!
It's been a fun afternoon with my kidlets.







Poor boy-still smiling, even thru all those war wounds. 
Kid tip #107: Listen to your momma and don't move the kiddie slide from the grass to the patio if you want to continue to ride face first down the toy. 
He said he will do a better job of listening next time. He is annoyed with the daily ritual of neosporining his ENTIRE FACE :)






2 comments:

  1. Just showed your Dad Bryce's mangled face...Sad, but pretty funny, too. He cracks us up. Love the one with Em screaming behind the screen. Looks like a great time. Give them XOXOXOX from Grammie and Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me this will happen again in his life? We were in Seattle yesterday & everywhere we went moms would comment like "oh. He's obviously ALL boy! Lol" or we'd see little chuckles from another lady who then said to us "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing, I just completely remember that happening to my boys when they were little!" no one really blinked. Kinda funny. Thankfully it is on B & not E....for whatever reason people see it in a different light on a little boy that smeared all over a little girls face! I get it. :) it was nice to not have to deal with those "other" types of moms who roll heir eyes in your direction or make negative comments. No one babied him either. Which he appreciates too. Ladies were giving him props in MAC makeup when he was adding black eyeshadow streaks to his cheeks like war paint! He looked in the mirror and his chest puffed with pride. Mike & I almost died. So funny. Mike asked him if he wanted to wash his face before trekking thru the rest of the mall & Bryce was appalled at such as suggestion. Lol
    You should have seen it. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete