Thursday, March 22, 2012

LOVE me some Craigslist!

I don't know what it is-but I get a HUGE thrill from a great deal. HUGE! Therefore for me, Craigslist is where it's at! I've adopted the Duggar theory of "buy used, save the difference" and I LOVE it! Granted-I haven't brought myself to be able do that with clothes (unless tags are still attached but even then, it is few & far between). So-when I found these gems I was in HOG HEAVEN.

Pottery Barn bookshelf-$20
COSTCO desk
 (which I saw in the store 2 weeks ago and wanted-even at the $80 price tag, it was a good deal)-$40
Office Chair-$10
THANK YOU CRAIGSLIST! We finally have an "office" set up-which hasn't happened since......wait-EVER!
Mike has found some awesome deals too-like our second iPad2 for $300 on the CWU classifieds! Amazing deals are waiting to be stolen peeps. Just waiting! And I am all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment