Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paradise: The Last Few Days :Aqua Cycles, Celeb spotting & Flamingos













Carson comes out to Paddle board & swim!





a little sunbathing and chippie munchin'...I just LOVE those sand covered footsies he's sportin'


A Hawaiian SAND turtle!

If you can't stay in Hawaii-next best thing....collect Hawaii & take it with YOU! :)



Of course B wanted his OWN bottle of sand-so he made himself one!

The Aulani wedding chapel 

A couple TUCKERED out pumpkins. Taking a short rest (short being the key term), before closing down the swimming pool!

I fell in love with these pictures in our room. Wanted to take them home, but thought-I better not....so I photographed them instead. 


Lots of Hawaiian Alohas packed up for home

Bryce sporting his new STITCH jibbit that Dadda & I picked out for him while in Honolulu one night.

On a stroll around the Hilton Hawaiian Village we found....Flamingos


Wedding chapel ....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

awesome HUMONGOSAURUS tiki guy

and this little tidbit of info:
So.....I have been in love with Elvis since I went to Graceland in the summer after 5th grade. Blue Hawaii-one of my top 3 fav. Elvis movies....anywhoooo-come to find out, it was filmed mostly in O'ahu AND right on the beach where we were staying & the grounds on which the Hilton Hawaiian Village now stands (the hotel directly next to the Hale Koa). That was exciting for me-stupid, I know, but it was :) It's the little things in life people!

 Aqua Cycles on Waikiki-not as easy as it looks when it is WINDY! You peddle and peddle and remain absolutely stationary. Unless you are smarter than me and figure that out BEFORE you are about to roll over and die :) Still-fun memories. The kids LOVED the "green motorcycle that goes in water" :)




3 comments:

  1. Carson Kressley & Carrie Ann Inaba....Queer Eye for the Straight Guy & Dancing with the Stars???? I LOOOOOOVE Carson Kressley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what "Dancing" is, but not "Queer Eye" thing. Oh...and I do know who Kelly Ripa is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive