Saturday, February 11, 2012

Making love tokens!

I've had the Valentines stuff stashed away since January, and finally decided we'd better get it done today or it might not happen. We've got a crazy busy week coming up! 
Em saw these on Pinterest & HAD to make them for her friends. I have to admit-they are darn cute! You can get your printable HERE



Em found these box of tart conversation hearts & thought they would be better than the original chalk flavored crap that I had picked out....so, why not-let's give it a whirl!

She set to work writing her name on each valentine-it was great writing practice for her-and she LOOOOOVES to write any chance she can get. 


I showed Bryce this cute shovel idea I had pinned on Pinterest forever ago (thank heaven for pinterest I tell ya! :) and he was all for it since there was a shovel involved! YES! :) I was happy because secretly I had already printed the tags & ordered the shovels before christmas! It would be a bummer for him to say he despised the idea-luckily he's pretty easy going. 
Dadda helped him-which was one of his favorite parts about doing his valentines. Dad is his favorite "hang out buddy" :)





They both labeled each gift with friends tags-I print them every year for all of my preschoolers. It enables them to be able to not only address them, but pass them out on their own too! Which is WIN WIN for me as the teacher-what a nightmare it would be reading 13 kids' valentines to each other in order for them to deliver! UGH!

Dad started cutting the curling ribbon and Bryce let him know-I CAN DO IT DAD! I A GOOD CUTTER! :) He is too.

Emee's valentines are all ready to be packed up for Tuesday! Turned out SUPER cute!




See-he's a happy camper!
He is getting better & better everyday with writing his name. Boy is he proud of that too! 

You can print your own tags HERE



This year I am giving my students POPCORN-because let's face it-it was super cute (thank you again Pinterest) and WHO doesn't like popcorn????? Plus these boxes were so small they were the perfect size for a preschooler-they are about as big as my hand. SOOOOO cute and SO easy! Now I have to get started on my lesson/party plans for Tuesday.....should keep me busy for the next couple days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive