Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thanks????

As Emma is ALWAYS drawing pictures these days-I am a bad mom and don't keep EVERY one....whatever. So seeing this particular one on the dining room table tonight-I went to toss it also, until something caught my eye.
Do you see it? Kinda sticks out like a STROBE doesn't it? What. You still don't see it? Here-let me enlarge that for you:
Clear as day. BULLHT :)
Mike and I looked at it for a while-had a good chuckle and then wondered how the hell she sounded that out :) Obviously we are in the running for America's TOP Family-so we asked her. "What does this say Em?" "Oh-that says my name...and that says ABCDEFG". Whew! lol
Dodged a bullet-however, this one we will go ahead and blame on GRAMMIE! 
Why you ask? Here it is-again, plain as day. The gift Grammie sent Mike for his birthday last year :)
You may be interested to know-this artistic gem of Emee's DID NOT hit the garbage can-instead it earned a place in the middle of her scrapbook-to keep for years to come (whenever we need a good laugh)
Thanks Kathleen :) Funny stuff right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive